Titan Pool Update: Last Week’s Mining Performance
An overview of Titan Pool’s key data and metrics
Blocks found and median round effort
Last was another great week for the Titan Pool. We found another three Bitcoin blocks, matching the previous week. Here are the details:
- Block #761,187 (11/01), with a total block reward of 6.38392665 BTC, of which 0.13392665 BTC were transaction fees.
- Block #761,269 (11/01), with a total block reward of 6.30912657 BTC, of which 0.05912657 BTC were transaction fees.
- Block #761,719 (11/04), with a total block reward of 6.46887907 BTC, of which 0.21887907 BTC were transaction fees.
The current round effort is currently 49.49%, with our last block mined almost 3 days ago. After this great streak, the median pool effort has now dropped to 107.17%.
Round effort is calculated as the sum of submitted difficulty since the last pool mined block divided by the current network difficulty.. This metric provides insights on how much work a pool should submit to find a block. A round effort under 100% means it took less work than statiscally needed to find a block and vice versa.
Total BTC mined
The total amount earned last week rises to 19.16193229 BTC (~$397,092). Moreover, after the last 3 blocks, the Titan Pool has mined a total of 146.35642299 BTC (~$3,032,020).
Average pool hashrate
Our pool averaged 335.43 PH/s last week, and is currently sitting at 166.27 PH/s. This places the Titan Pool in the 19th place in the top mining pools by hashrate according to MiningPoolStats.
Pool reserve status
Titan is committed to upholding Bitcoin’s core values, among which is transparency. As a result, our miners can access real-time data about our mining pool’s reserves. This is a short summary written from the source data available on https://pool.titan.io/.
The Titan Pool balance is currently sitting at 30.227305 BTC, with a custodied amount of 0.969501 BTC that will be distributed to miners during the next payout on 11/07/2022, 11:00PM UTC.
This means the pool is currently operating under the FPPS settlement method.
TL;DR: Titan Pool Weekly Performance
- Blocks found last week: 3
- Latest block found: #761,719 (11/04)
- BTC mined last week: 19.16193229 BTC (~$397,092)
- Total BTC mined: 146.35642299 BTC (~$3,032,020)
- Titan Pool’s average weekly hashrate: 335.43 PH/s
- Titan Pool’s current hashrate: 166.27 PH/s
- Pool reserve balance: 30.227305 BTC